Monday, June 29, 2015

Avery and Teddy!

Hello there! It’s Jane here!

I’d like to share a card I made using the gorgeous  AVERY AND TEDDY! She is part of the fabulous June New Release all of which can be seen HERE.  Now how cute is she!!!


I used some pretty papers from the NitWit ‘Bonnets and Bowties’ Collection and coloured AVERY with my Spectrum Noir markers and pencils to match!

More details can be found on my blog!


Check out all of Christine’s beautiful stamps in the shop!  And don’t forget to enter our monthly Anything Goes Challenge to win a fab prize!

Have a happy crafty day!
Hugs

Jane xxx

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card - love all the blue with the other pretty colors! Great coloring and nice soft bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pink and blue theme. Great coloring on her hair!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Jane! I love this!!!-DT Noelle

    ReplyDelete