Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Pisces - Zodiac Collection

Good morning and welcome to my inspiration post for The Paper Nest Dolls. I decided to use an older stamp for my card today - Pisces from the Zodiac Collection and made what I call a peephole card, because it has a peephole in it to the inside!

This is the card closed... You can see Pisces peeping out. I added swirls for the seaweed and dew drops for the bubbles on the outside.


And this is the inside... I used sequins for the bubbles this time so the card could close flat.


You can read more about my card on my blogpost here.

Don't forget to enter our monthly challenge - there are still a couple of days to go! 

Hugs, 

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable. I love the cut of this card and your coloring on this pretty little mermaid is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Love the design of the card too :)

    ReplyDelete